“THE POWER OF THE MOMENT”
“Anyone who is involved in photography sees more.”
During March, we are holding a photography competition, and anybody is welcome to present their photo. The theme is – THE POWER OF THE MOMENT.
Try to capture a moment where you feel some power within yourself or the environment, in nature, family, friends, and where you want to express your feelings while taking the photo. Label your photo with either a word, a phrase or a sentence.
The submission deadline is March 26th. The announcement of the best photos is on March 31st.
Send your photos to this link.
The size of the photos should be between 2500 to 3500 pix on a long page, and the individual file should not exceed 5MB.
Name the photos according to the system:
NAME_SURNAME_TITLE OF THE PHOTO.JPG.
The submitted photos will be divided into two categories:
1. 6th and 7th-grade students
2. 8th-grade students
There will be an award for the best photos, and they will be printed in a publication celebrating the 60th anniversary of Danila Kumar Primary School.
We look forward to your creative and expressive photographs!
- You are allowed to change the brightness of the photo and contrast; however, the use of filters is not allowed
- photo size: standard (3: 4)
- The most important thing is the message of the photo: “The power of the moment.”
- Each student is allowed to submit one photo
- Each photo should have a title (word or short sentence) and submitted under that title.