LATEST GOINGS ON AT THE SCHOOL...
You can view or download the latest edition of our School Newspaper here.
During the last days of school, MYP students have spent an English lesson reading outside in their mother tongues to celebrate international mindedness at our school. As the students have reflected, reading in our mother tongues is important because:
• the language represents who we are and where we come from
• the language makes our cultural heritage strong
• when we return to our home country, we will be able to speak our language
• the language represents our culture
• it helps us remember our mother tongue and learn how to read it
• it helps us stay in touch with our country, language and culture
• it improves our vocabulary
• it helps us practice our mother tongue so we don’t forget it
… and more.
Ms Tina Frelih