The following documentation is necessary for all students applying to attend Danila Kumar International School:
- A completed application form for the International Kindergarten, Primary or Middle Years programmes.(Download MS Word format here)
- Academic records from the previous school year.
- A photocopy of the picture page of the student’s passport or identity card.
- A recent medical health certificate.
To complete the registration, the school must receive one month’s school fee which is held by the school as a deposit to cover the last month of the school year or the last month of the child’s attendance fee should he/she leave during the school year.
The following will be strictly adhered to as a means of placing students into their appropriate grade level. Placement will be determined by the student’s academic records from the previous school year, indicating the completed grade. After a trial period of 2 to 4 weeks, the placement can be reviewed after thorough consultation with all parties concerned.
School Fees for 2020/21 School Year
|Kindergarten programme (food included)||7,769|
|Grade 1 & 2||5,505|
|Grade 4 & 5||6,080|
|Grade 7 & 8||6,500|
|Afternoon care Grades 1,2||2,660|
|Afternoon care Grades 3,4||2,454|
|Afternoon care Grade 5||2,272|
The following discounts are available.
- A 5 % discount is available if payment is made in full at the beginning of the school year.
- A 10 % family discount is available for each additional child from the same family who attends our programme.
- A 5 % discount for each additional child attending our programme, of any employee at the same firm, only in cases where the school fees are paid for by an embassy or company (and where that family has not opted for the family discount).
Meals (breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack) are included in our school fee, as well as fruit and tea which are available throughout the day. Meals are served in the classrooms and supervised by teachers. We encourage children to try everything that is served, but at the same time they are allowed to make their own choices.
Meals for Grades 1 – 8
Snacks and hot lunches are available for grades 1- 8 for a fee.
Children who are on a special diet must bring a certificate from a Slovenian pediatrician.