Dear DKIS community,
It is with deep regret that we inform you of some unfortunate news. One of our student’s passed away this week. As a result, we will adapt the lessons in the following days because of this tragic loss.
Though our words can do little, we hope our thoughts and prayers will support all of us during this difficult time.
Our deepest condolences.
Teachers and students.
Next week (15th March), we are starting with football training for 1st. Grade students, and it will take place once a week. Because of the Covid-19 situation, training sessions will be organized as follows:
– Students will be safely distanced (2 – 3m),
– Groups will not exceed 10 participants,
– Training will take place in the dome, which will be aired regularly,
– We will disinfect all the equipment,
– Students will wash their hands before and after training,
– We will follow all instructions from the National Institute of Public Health (NIJZ).
MONDAYS, 2:15 pm – 3:15 pm 1a & 1b
TUESDAYS, 2:15 pm – 3:15 pm 1c, 1d & 1m
Thank you for your understanding.