FOR THOSE WHO ALREADY HAVE EQUIPMENT:
We will meet at 8.00 am in front of the TUŠ supermarket parking, where a bus will be waiting for us. We plan to depart at 8.30 am, so please be punctual.
FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT HAVE EQUIPMENT:
We will meet at 7.30 am in front of the school’s main entrance. Then we will collect our equipment and do the Covid-19 self-testing, after that we will leave by bus. We plan to depart at 8.30 am, so please be punctual.
We will return on Friday, 14 January at around 4.00 pm.
BRING THE FOLLOWING:
PERSONAL DOCUMENTS: HEALTH INSURANCE CARD, PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION (you can send a copy to Ms Anja), VISA NUMBER.
ACCOMMODATION: a linen bag for dirty laundry, personal hygiene essentials, sun cream, torch and hard plastic bottle or a 0,5l bottle of water.
CLOTHING AND FOOTWEAR: underwear, socks, pyjamas, tracksuit, spare trousers, T-shirt, winter pullover, ski set (trousers + jacket), indoor shoes for the gym, room slippers and substantial hiking boots with a well-profiled sole.
SPORT AND FUN: pencil case, smaller backpack for hiking, social games, helmet + ski goggles, Alpine skies + ski poles (your own or from school).
OBLIGATORY: 3 Covid tests and spare masks!!!!
1. Before departure, the students who need to do a Covid-19 self-test should be at the bus stop in front of the TUŠ supermarket between 8.00 am and 8.10 am. We will leave all our equipment and luggage in front of the bus and return to school. Use the side entrance; it will be open. First, we will go to the dining room to do self–testing, then we will return to the bus and begin our winter field trip.
2. ALLERGIES: Due to some students’ strong allergies, we urge you not to give students any food that contains peanuts.
3. DO NOT FORGET YOUR SKI EQUIPMENT!!!!
4. MOBILE PHONES OR SMARTWATCHES ARE NOT ALLOWED!
5. Students who will not be going on the winter field trip will be in school. They will receive a schedule from their class teacher.
NATURE HAS ALREADY GIFTED US WITH SNOW, SO LET’S TAKE THIS POSITIVE ENERGY AND ENJOY. I BELIEVE WE WILL RETURN HOME WITH MANY UNFORGETTABLE MEMORIES!
Ms Jasna Lavrenčič