International Conference 2023
Call for the international online conference
TRUST THE QUALITY EDUCATION OF THE FUTURE
3rd and 4th March 2023, Danila Kumar Elementary School, Ljubljana
“The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.”
― Albert Einstein
We would like to welcome you once again to a new international online conference entitled Trust the Quality Education of the Future. We are basing the 2023 conference on the challenges that will reveal themselves through the answers to the following questions:
- What are the pillars of present education? And the pillars of future education?
- How to restore/build trust in the quality when the world only strives towards production, success, and winners?
- What does education have to be like to be able to call it quality education in the future?
- What is the true value of education and what can the school environment give that other environments cannot provide?
- Do we really want quality education? Why?
- How can education follow the changes on the job market and adhere to the newly developing professions?
- Will school teach students transdisciplinary skills instead of merely factual knowledge?
- How will the school ensure that we will not run out of pedagogical professions in the future?
- How does technology help preserve the trust in the quality education of the future?
- How to introduce future professions to students?
- How can we bring lessons to life and make them relevant to the students’ future lives. How do students deal with the transience of life?
- How do we develop ourselves in the direction of building healthy habits and being role models students are glad to follow.
The international conference offers new opportunities for pondering on the contemporary education and the education of the future. In addition, it strives towards connecting teachers, heads of schools, and experts, to share their experience and examples of good practice.
The conference will give the opportunity to enjoy:
- Different successful practices and approaches in schools,
- Debates, papers, round tables, plenary speakers, workshops,
- Enabling the connections between pedagogical staff from various fields.
If you are willing to share your thoughts and experiences, we are kindly inviting you to apply as an active participant or a listener. The conference will be held online and organised by Danila Kumar Elementary School. It is intended for all professional staff in elementary schools. The conference programme will consist of a plenary, workshops, and a discussion round table. If you are interested in applying as an active participant, you have to submit an abstract of your contribution with the application. All participants will receive a certificate of attendance.
- Application deadline (together with a short abstract of your talk/workshop):
- Active participants whose application has been accepted will be notified by 28th November 2022.
- Article deadline: 23rd December 2022.
- Final submission of the corrected article: 20th February 2023.
Any further information can be obtained by email from the Head of DKIS Mr. Klemen Strmljan at email@example.com.