Today, 4M students visited Ljubljana centre, where they decorated one of the many mini Christmas trees displayed around Prešeren square with decorations made by the DIY students. After decorating the tree, they visited the Town Hall and were offered a snack. All the students had a great time and enjoyed the outing.
The international office will be closed between 25 July and 16 August.
Our secretary Ms Maya Fürst will be available via e-mail: email@example.com
You can view or download the latest edition of our School Newspaper here.
During the last days of school, MYP students have spent an English lesson reading outside in their mother tongues to celebrate international mindedness at our school. As the students have reflected, reading in our mother tongues is important because:
• the language represents who we are and where we come from
• the language makes our cultural heritage strong
• when we return to our home country, we will be able to speak our language
• the language represents our culture
• it helps us remember our mother tongue and learn how to read it
• it helps us stay in touch with our country, language and culture
• it improves our vocabulary
• it helps us practice our mother tongue so we don’t forget it
… and more.
Ms Tina Frelih